Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

That was pretty surprising

I saw the name, and I had low expectations, I saw the sprites, I had low expectations. But as soon as Mario popped onscreen the timing of the music and the actions blew all my low expectations out of the water.

However, the end is a little lacking as to live up to the rest.
Good job though

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

Pretty Good

I like this it's funny, it's slightly relevant but heres my gripes.
The static, too loud
or the other sounds too soft

It was funny, but it reminded me a little too much of "The Decline of Gaming"

one biiig question, who played the Sergeant, it was creepily accurate

[ Dream ] [ Dream ]

Fifen...

This was very good, touching and very true, most of my life is ruled by my dreams as I fall asleep I see things both good and bad... mostly good, but they are not boring as life is, and I love to sleep for that reason... nice job DD

Bednshop Showcase Bednshop Showcase

Good job here

Woulda been awesome if you took some of the really good ones fro the Photoshop Bedn topic... lol and I remmebr helping one of you with pixelating Bedn for that Doom original one... :)
well good job, I like the song...

Onic responds:

Thanks for the great review ADarkBreed. I couldn't realy add anymore from anywhere because these were just photoshops by Crono and I. I remember you pixelating that photoshop that I did, you made it look great, thanks. And yes the song is what made the entire flash funny.
Thanks once again for the review.

The Reaper The Reaper

FIFEN!!! awesome music

Demon Hunter, nice man... but yeah awesome, one of your best... and I must say the music fit perfectly, as always work a little on the art, more detail and more human contour, but damn good man, damn good...

P.S. when is that Eeless one coming :P

[ Death ] [ Death ]

Good, but I really don't agree

I see suicide as a cowards way out it takes true courage to take the pain head on...
but flash wise this is good, it has thought, carries a message and has some really good music (moonlight sonata is one of the best peices of music ever)

DrDeath2k3 responds:

I only say that because when it comes down to it, it takes real courage to carry it through. And yes, moonlight sonata is true a masterpiece...thanks for the review!

L1F3 Shorts ep.4 L1F3 Shorts ep.4

FIFEN

Definetly a worthy entry, I loved the music, All The Small Things and that whole CD was good, sadly they fell into a hole of shit as the year 2000 came along... like all good 90's punk bands... like Green Day, The Offspring, even Good Charlotte was good at a time...but yeah, funny as hell... the Michael Jackson thing though random was damn funny

DrDeath2k3 responds:

Thanks for teh excellent review ADB! And yeah what happened to punk, man?

L1F3 Shorts ep.3 L1F3 Shorts ep.3

Pretty good man

got my 5... Flash wise, this is simple, but as entertainment, this is pretty funny, keep it up, I love how you used that thing from Spit it Out

A Slipknot Tribute A Slipknot Tribute

Awesome

I loved how you used Before I forget and Heretic Anthem and all, the animation was good, but the drawings were somewhat lacking... awesome nonetheless and keep up the good work, can't wait for the one with Eyeless :)

DrDeath2k3 responds:

Thanks for teh sweet review ADarkerBreed! The Eyeless one will be much nica! Tis an honor o great lord! lol

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Touching... Just Touching

The only flash I have ever seen which made me cry... It touched my heart and made me think of my lost loved ones, not from 9/11 but just my lost loved ones, I definetly recommend this... touvhing, it's just touching